Mathematics Summer Camp - Junior Secondary Summer Exercise' series is written in accordance with the latest CDC Mathematics Curriculum (Secondary 1-3). This series consists of 3 volumes. It aims to help students consolidate their mathematical knowledge during summer vacation, and get prepared for the new academic year.
- Key Points: important mathematical concepts and formulas, with appropriate examples, are given
- Key Terms: bilingual key terms are provided
- Exercise: different types of questions are written, including True / False Questions, Short Questions, Multiple Choice Questions and Long Questions.
- Challenging Questions: harder questions to develop students' problem-solving skills
- Interesting Mathematics: interesting questions to arouse students' interests in learning mathematics
- Hints: guidelines for Challenging Questions and Interesting Mathematics are provided in bookend
- Answers: answers for all exercises are provided