The Longman Activate NSS Grammar Book is part of a brand-new series specially designed to prepare students for the challenges of the New Senior Secondary (NSS) English Language Curriculum for Secondary 4 to 6.
Designed in line with the widely successful Grammar Books for Junior Secondary 1 to 3, the Longman Activate NSS Grammar Book provides students with comprehensive review and practice of all the key grammar items required for the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language examination.
Key features of the Longman Activate NSS Grammar Book include:
• contextualised presentations for all the major grammar areas
• comprehensive coverage of the common text types for Key Stages 1-4
• clear and concise explanations of all the grammar points
• contextualised practice, including roundup and revision exercises for consolidation and review
• regular Self-assessment sections with follow-up exercises online
• an appendix of key information
• a glossary of essential grammar terms