Author： Cheng Chi Shing, Henry C H Ha, Kwan Chi Kuen, Angus H W Chan
School-based ICT (Longman Computer Course for Junior Secondary) series is specially published to support the need of school-based junior secondary ICT education in Hong Kong. Teachers can flexibly arrange the curricula they require with the use of this series.
The series consists of the following eight Themes:
- Theme A – Office Applications
- Theme B – Multimedia Production
- Theme C – Computer Systems
- Theme D – Web Authoring
- Theme E – Internet Applications and Security
- Theme F – RAPTOR Programming
- Theme G1 – Scratch Programming
- Theme G2 – Programming an mBot
- Activity with the use of latest application software and online tools lets students gain more hands-on experience of using ICT to solve various problems.
- Tip provides students with additional useful information on ICT techniques.
- Online Extended Activity gives more able students a chance to do more challenging activities on the companion web site.
- Exercise serves as a measure of how much students have grasped at the end of a chapter.
- Various subscription modes, such as usual print, online, print-on-demand, are available.