Author: Au Man Hin, Doris Chan, Yu Ka Ming
New Senior Secondary Exploring Economics Exam Practice (Third Edition)
is a revised edition written according to the latest Economics Curriculum and Assessment Guide (Secondary 4-6). The series consists of two books, which cover microeconomics and macroeconomics, respectively.
The series contains exercises which are similar to the question types in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination and helps equip students with the essential skills to tackle the public examination.
- DSE Essentials help candidates learn exam skills. It contains the following:
- Tackling Typical Questions: this part demonstrates the most typical questions in each chapter and provides answering techniques and suggested answers. Candidates can learn how to effectively tackle questions in the public examination.
- Correcting Common Errors: this part summarises common errors made by candidates and offers corrections and detailed explanations for each error.
- Revision Notes are downloadable to mobile devices for revision anytime and anywhere.
- Multiple Choice Questions, Short Questions and Structured Questions: questions with two levels of difficulty are provided. Asterisks * are added to indicate more difficult questions.
- Data-response Questions are added to help candidates prepare for this new question type.
- Each book contains two sets of Revision Exercise for revision before examination.
- Answers with detailed explanations are downloadable from the web link provided.
- The series is loose-leaf bound which makes it easy and convenient to carry.